We love exploring trends in the market place, and have seen some shifts in the studio. Collateral projects, exhibit and event campaigns that dominated in 2011-2012 gave way to digital communications and web sites in 2013-2015. Marketing and branding campaigns continue to be our bread and butter work. We love to share what we’re doing and who we’re doing it for. Here’s the breakdown of what—and for whom—from the last two years.
- Public Health Initiatives 74%
- Education and Awareness Initiatives 42%
WEB SITES AND SEO SERVICES
- Real Estate and Development Agencies 91%
- Public Education and Awareness Campaigns 37%
- Public Health Initiatives 48%
- Public Safety Initiatives 100%