Passionate about making the difference in the lives of at-risk communities, Doyle Communications is dedicated to improving the health, welfare and human rights of women, children, seniors, people with disabilities, and communities in crisis.
Founded in 1997, Doyle Communications provides creative media products and services for non-profit organizations and government clients. Specializing in cause-marketing, public education, awareness, health, and safety programs, Doyle develops effective behavior-modification communications strategies, digital and print media that is fully interactive, search engine optimized, motivationally informed, 508 compliant, and adaptable across multiple media platforms.
Media, Planning, Research, Communities, Approach
- Creative Services and Products: Experienced in developing creative solutions in a variety of media platforms, including: multi-faceted advertising and marketing campaigns, branding and corporate identity programs, publications and print media, animations, digital media, social media, outdoor advertising, packaging, web sites and SEO, exhibits and displays.
- Writing Expertise: Experienced in writing creative briefs, marketing strategies, internal communications, and copy for print, radio and television scripts. Skilled in a variety of writing styles, including Chicago, APS, and GPO.
- Research: Skilled in planning and executing focus groups and market testing. Access to a broad range of research from local and national markets.
- Communities: Expertise in at-risk and multicultural marketing with particular experience in Hispanic markets. 508c savvy. In-depth knowledge of child, caregiver, and senior markets. A long history with National Associations and Federal, State, and City government agency communications. Proficient in building public awareness, health, education and safety campaigns. Skilled in environmental and preservation initiatives at the local, state, and national level.
- Approach: Doyle Communications has honed methodologies that allow us to prepare better work in shorter time frames and smaller budgets than most other creative agencies.
Certifications and Registrations
Doyle Communications is certified with the state of Maryland as a Minority-Owned Business (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE).
Doyle Communications is registered with SAM.gov.
NAICS Code: 541430