Doyle Communications is a creative visual communications agency lead by Colleen Doyle. Founded in 1997, Doyle develops creative material for non-profit, state and federal government clients both directly, and through other marketing agencies. Specializing in cause-marketing, public education, awareness, health, and safety programs, Doyle is skilled in developing effective behavior-modification communications, and keeps on top of emerging technologies through constant training and certifications provided by Adobe, Google Analytics, and a variety of research platforms. Through these products and services Doyle can provide state-of-the-art electronic and print media that is fully interactive, search engine optimized, motivationally informed, 508 compliant, and adapts across multiple forms of media.
- Creative Services and Products: Experienced in developing creative solutions in a variety of media platforms, including: multi-faceted advertising and marketing campaigns, branding and corporate identity programs, publications and print media, animations, digital media, social media, outdoor advertising, packaging, web sites and SEO, exhibits and displays.
- Writing Expertise: Experienced in writing creative briefs, marketing strategies, internal communications, and copy for print, radio and television scripts. Skilled in a variety of writing styles, including Chicago, APS, and GPO.
- Research: Skilled in planning and executing focus groups and market testing. Access to a broad range of research from local and national markets.
- Communities: Expertise in at-risk and multicultural marketing with particular experience in Hispanic markets. 508c savvy. In-depth knowledge of child, caregiver, and senior markets. A long history with National Associations and Federal, State, and City government agency communications. Proficient in building public awareness, health, education and safety campaigns. Skilled in environmental and preservation initiatives at the local, state, and national level.
- Approach: Doyle Communications has honed methodologies that allow us to prepare better work in shorter time frames and smaller budgets than most other creative agencies.
Certifications and Registrations
Doyle Communications is certified with the state of Maryland as a Minority-Owned Business (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE).
Doyle Communications is registered with SAM.gov.
NAICS Code: 541430